- How to do taxes
- What taxes are
- How to vote
- What political parties are
- How to write a resume/cover letter/anything related to getting a job
- How to write a check/balance a check book
- Anything to do with banking
- How to do loans for college
- How to jump start a car or other basic emergency things
- How to buy a car or house
Just remember, someone loves everything you hate about yourself.
Yesterday, I finally told my mom (a middle-aged, conservative, typically intolerant Christian) that I'm not straight. This is how it went down:
- Mom: I don't know how I feel about all of these gays and transexuals.
- Me: What do you mean?
- Mom: I just don't know what to think about it. I mean, I always thought it was messed up, but now... I don't know. I'm torn.
- Me: -nervously clears throat- Well, you know I like girls and stuff, right?
- Mom: -confused look- What?
- Me: Girls- I like them. -trying to remain calm-
- Mom: But you're dating a boy.
- Me: Yeah, but that doesn't mean I'm straight.
- Mom: So, you bi?
- Me: No. Hot is hot. Love is love. I don't really care about body parts or gender identity.
- Mom: But what about your boyfriend?
- Me: What about him?
- Mom: How can you be with him if you like girls?
- Me: Well, I like boys too. I plan on staying with him, but if something ever happens and we're not together anymore, I could end up with someone who's not a boy. If that happens, you need to be okay with it.
- Mom: Oh... Okay. Sounds good to me. -starts singing and dancing to Lady Gaga-
- Me: -IN SHOCK-
- period: WAKE UP ASS HOLE, YOU GOT CRAMPS.
- period: How bout the entire chocolate cake for breakfast?
- period: How's that back pain? Feeling better? Let's fix that.
- period: See a male specimen of any kind. Instantly horny.
- period: Got things to do? Don't care. Sleep.
- period: See a female specimen of any kind. Instantly horny.
- period: For dinner you're eating an entire bag of Reese's Peanut Butter Cups.
- period: Breeze blows by. Instantly horny.
- period: You didn't like those brand new underwear right?
- period: Yell at a puppy.
- Having sex every day.
- Saving sex for your wedding night.
- Never having sex.
- Having sex with different people.
- Having sex with one person.
- Having sex with a person of your same gender.
- Loving sex.
- Hating sex.
- Being loud.
- Being quiet.
The only thing wrong with sex?
When it’s not consensual.
Because that’s not sex. That’s rape.
Reblogging again because this post is so important.
I’m just sitting at my desk, reading a book, and this girl comes up to me and asks if I’m a faggot.
She then proceeded to explain that bisexuals (bisexuality being my sexual orientation) do not exist.
I informed her that bisexuality does, in fact, exist; her brain, however, does not.
Also, if I don’t exist, she’s seeing and hearing things. Might want to see someone about that.